Fabric Face Mask (Green Bird)
$20.00 AUD - $25.00 AUD
A personal fabric face mask in a stylish green bird print with 3 x layers of natural fabric, filter pocket and adjustable elastic straps.
- 100% cotton, natural and breathable fabric
- 3 x layers of fabric filtering
- Inside pocket to insert a filter, surgical mask or nose wire
- Adjustable elastic straps with ear loop or around the head
- Machine washable
- Sustainable & reusable
- Available in 4 x sizes from Kids, Teens to Adults (Size Guide)
- Handmade in Sydney, Australia
- Limited runs, Get in quick!
Do your part and reserve critical medical masks for our brave frontline & essential workers. A fabric face mask is a sustainable, environmentally friendly and stylish option for a personal face covering to help protect you and others around you. Use the mask when you are unwell, have allergies or to filter dust, pollen, smoke or pollution in the air and also acts as a great reminder to stop touching your face.
Disclaimer: Our masks are not medical grade and not recommended to be used as substitutes for surgical masks or N95 masks. Our masks cannot stop the wearer from getting COVID-19 or getting sick.
You can help!
A percentage of every mask sold will go towards making & donating masks for our healthcare & essential workers. More Info
Brand: Made by Melissa Tan-Lu of Sew Make Create